The LNB Fund supports organisations working to protect and preserve the environment and heritage across Gwynedd, Meirionnydd, and Montgomeryshire (including cross-border projects in Shropshire).
Projects should support work involving the many different things from the past that we value and want to pass on to future generations.
• Collections of objects, books or documents in museums, libraries or archives
• Cultural traditions such as stories, festivals, crafts, language, music, dance and costumes
• People’s memories and experiences (often recorded as ‘oral history’)
• Natural and designed landscapes and gardens
• Natural heritage including habitats, species and geology
Who can apply
• Charities, constituted not for profit groups and organisations running projects which meet the Fund’s aims as stated above.
• Organisations can apply for grants of between £1,000 - 3,000
• Grants will not be awarded retrospectively i.e. for costs already incurred prior to receipt of the grant offer letter and signed terms and conditions
• Projects that fall within statutory sector responsibility eg. Anything that falls within the school curriculum will not be supported
This fund is now Closed
The Deadline for this fund is 30th June each year.
HOW TO APPLY
Remember to always read the criteria in full before applying to any grant scheme to make sure your organisation and project is eligible.
For more information, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the Foundation on 02920 379 580 or email email@example.com.