The Denbighshire Community Endowment Fund aims to support a number of initiatives:
· Projects that support the educational development of school aged children and young people
· Projects that support the educational development of children in the early years
· School based projects that support health matters and healthy living
· Educational attainment projects including lifelong learning
· Education inclusion projects with support for talented individual students in the form of scholarships, travel assistance, sport, prizes for attainment and educational materials
Who can apply
· Students up to and including the age of 25 years who are currently a full time resident in the Local Authority area of Denbighshire, provided that the initiatives do not fall within statutory provision.
· Groups and organisations in the Local Authority area of Denbighshire running projects which fall outside statutory provision. (e.g. after school clubs, breakfast clubs, gardening projects etc.)
Preference will be given to applicants who best show how they meet the Fund’s objectives and priorities, and who have not previously received support from this Fund.
· Individuals can apply for grants of up to £500
· Organisations can apply for grants up to £1,000
· Grants will not be awarded retrospectively i.e. for costs already incurred prior to receipt of the grant offer letter and signed terms and conditions
· Projects that fall within statutory sector responsibility eg. Anything that falls within the school curriculum will not be supported
· Applicants (particularly individual applicants) must be able to demonstrate the financial and social need the grant will address
· Grants will not be awarded to individuals, towards costs where financial support is otherwise available e.g. tuition fees where the applicant is eligible for a student loan
This programme has two annual deadlines of 31st March and 30th September. Applications are invited within the six weeks prior to a deadline.
This programme is now OPEN!
To apply on behalf of an organisation in English please: CLICK HERE
To apply on behalf of an organisation in Welsh or as an individual please download the relevant application form below
Remember to always read the criteria in full before applying to any grant scheme to make sure your organisation and project is eligible