The Rudbaxton Education Fund will support young individuals who reside in the Parish of Rudbaxton or community/voluntary groups and local charities either based in Rudbaxton or whose work directly benefits individuals under the age of 25 living in Rudbaxton.
Grants of up to £1,000 are available to advance the education of children and young people under the age of 25 who live in the Parish of Rudbaxton, Pembrokeshire.
Who can apply?
• Individuals under the age of 25 who are resident in the Parish of Rudbaxton • Community/voluntary groups and local charities either based in Rudbaxton or whose work directly benefits individuals under the age of 25 living in Rudbaxton. Schools and PTAs may apply but only for projects which fall outside of statutory provision Grants available
• Individuals can apply for grants of up to £1000 per annum
• Organisations can apply for grants of up to £2000 per annum In exceptional circumstances the trustees may consider awarding larger grants where a strong case for support can be made.
What can grants be used for?
• Grants to support the costs of students in further/higher education
• Grants to school pupils for materials, equipment and activities/trips Examples could include: university bursaries, equipment/materials for higher education courses, travel costs to college, course fees (where other support is not available e.g. student loan)
• Towards running costs of a project
• Minor capital works
• To purchase equipment and materials
• To contribute to the costs of educational materials, trips and outings (Examples could include: a community-based youth initiative, a community education programme, holiday clubs, educational outings).
We welcome applications for new initiatives and we’re happy to discuss any proposals with potential applicants.
How to apply
All applicants must complete an application form which can be downloaded from the Foundation’s website www.cfiw.org.uk. For a discussion about your proposal or to request an application pack to be sent out to you please contact the Foundation on 02920 379580 or at [email protected].
Any individual applicants under the age of 16 will need to have the application form completed by a parent or guardian
Applications will be considered twice per year with an annual closing date of 28th February and 31st August.