Grants of between £1000 and £5000 are available.
WHO CAN APPLY
Community groups, Charities, social enterprises or other Charitable Organisations from the voluntary sector that:
- Have a Constitution or other relevant governance document.
- Have a management committee/ board of directors/ trustees of at least three unrelated people.
- Have a bank account under the name of the group with at least two unrelated signatories.
- Provide a signed copy of your Organisation’s most recent bank statement.
- Are based in and supporting people living in Wales.
- Have an income of £250,000 or under in the most recent financial year.
Priority will be given to small, community Organisations in areas of social, financial and welfare disadvantage.
Projects should meet at least one of the following priorities:
- Improving people’s personal finance capabilities (debt and financial advice/education)
- Improving physical and/or mental health
- Providing support which enhances, creates and sustains positive family relationships
- Addressing issues of low educational attainment and improving learning outcomes
- Providing people with opportunities to reduce inequality, exclusion and disadvantage, including projects which increase access to employment.
This programme is currently OPEN to applications.
There is one annual deadline:
How to apply:
Click here to start an application form in English.
Click here to start an application form in Welsh.
NEXT DEADLINE : 28Th FEBRUARY 2019.
Remember to always read the criteria in full before applying to any grant scheme to make sure your organisation and project is eligible.
For more information, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the Foundation on 02920 379 580 or email [email protected]