The South Wales Police and Crime Commissioner’s Victims Fund will consider applications from voluntary and third sector organisations for funding towards specialist victim services.
The Fund can support new or existing projects and specialist services that work with individuals who have been directly or indirectly affected by crime. The Fund welcomes innovative ideas of projects that would complement existing support services for victims.
WHO CAN APPLY
- Third sector organisations delivering services in the South Wales Police Force Area.
The South Wales Police Force covers the communities of Cardiff, Swansea, Neath Port Talbot, Bridgend, Vale of Glamorgan, Rhondda Cynon Taf and Merthyr Tydfil.
Grants will not be awarded to:
- Grants of between £5,000 - £30,000
In line with the Victims Code of Practice all services and projects delivered using this funding should be:
- Free of charge
- Non-discriminatory (including being available to all regardless of residence status, nationality or citizenship)
- Available whether or not a crime has been reported to the police
- Available before, during and for an appropriate time after any investigation or criminal proceedings.
This fund is OPEN.
How to apply
All applicants must submit an application form.
Please click on the following link to start an English application form: English Application Form
Please click on the following link to start a Welsh application form: Welsh Application Form