CO2Sense Community Benefit Fund
Communities, Culture, Educating & Young People, Environment, Health | Dyfed
The CO2Sense Community Benefit Fund will support communities in and around Carmarthenshire to:
- Enable young people to improve their education, enterprise and life-long learning
- Build networks and confidence in communities
- Improve physical and mental health
- Protect the environment
- Nurture culture and heritage
WHO CAN APPLY
- Charities, not for profit groups and organisations running projects and activities for the benefit of the community in its widest sense (e.g. after school clubs, uniformed groups, environmental projects, luncheon clubs etc.).
Preference will be given to applicants who best show how they meet the Fund’s objectives and priorities, and who have not previously received support from this Fund.
Strong applications from groups located within a 20 mile radius of the village of Cwmann and within Carmarthenshire will be prioritised.
- Organisations can apply for grants up to £2,250
- Grants will not be awarded retrospectively i.e. for costs already incurred prior to receipt of the grant offer letter and signed terms and conditions
- Projects that fall within statutory sector responsibility eg. Anything that falls within the school curriculum will not be supported
This fund is currently CLOSED
You can contact the Foundation on 02920 379 580 or email [email protected] for more information.