Communities, Culture, Educating & Young People, Health | Dyfed
The Carmarthenshire Fund provides support to the following themes:
- Groups and organisations working to tackle poverty and isolation including fuel poverty and rural issues
- Projects that work with the older generation to minimise loneliness
- Groups and organisations that support the farming industry
- Projects that help people with poor mental health to build confidence and resilience to broaden their horizons
- Projects that will work to improve and raise the aspirations of disadvantaged children and young people
WHO CAN APPLY
- Charities, not for profit groups and organisations running projects and activities in and around Carmarthenshire for the benefit of their local community (e.g. after school clubs, young farmers groups, luncheon clubs, memory cafes, befriending services etc.).
- Local community groups, charities and projects can apply for grants of between £500 and £2,000.
- Grants will not be awarded retrospectively i.e. for costs already incurred prior to receipt of the grant offer letter and signed terms and conditions.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate the financial/social need the grant will address
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously received support from this Fund
This fund is currently CLOSED
You can contact the Foundation on 02920 379 580 or email [email protected] for more information.