COMMUNITY BENEFIT FUNDS
As a large Welsh funder of the community and voluntary sector, the Foundation can help you with your community benefit, help penetrate high-impact grants into hard-to-reach communities. We have experience in collaborating and facilitating community panels across Wales.
With our local knowledge and experience of grant-making and community development in Wales, the Foundation is uniquely placed to offer developers a comprehensive and tailor-made grant-making service. To download our Community Benefit Services pack click here.
Our service includes:
- Researching needs, convening forums and gaining community feedback and advice
- Leading on collaborating and facilitating community panels
- Community capacity building
- Bespoke grant programme design & management
- Due diligence and monitoring
- Impact measurement
- Reporting to clients in a variety of ways to help them deliver their corporate social responsibility, annual report or stakeholder requirements
Why work with us?
- Independence - we're an arms-length, neutral charitable business
- Peace of mind
- We operate our grant-making bilingually
- Reputation management
- Our work is quality assured through a programme endorsed by the Charity Commission
- Professional grants team
- Good value (our usual managment fee is 10% of grant programmes)
- We operate across Wales
- We work with communities to identify needs, and to address these needs by providing skills, experience and funding
For further information on the services we can provide contact Sian Stacey on 02920 379580