DARING TO DREAM FUND
As part of the legacy of the Leading Wales Awards, the Daring to Dream™ Fund has been created. The fund aims to support the emotional health and wellbeing of ward patients in Cardiff & Vale University Health Board.
Access more information via www.leadingwalesawards.wales
The Daring to Dream™ Fund's vision is to:
- Support the emotional health and wellbeing of ward patients within Cardiff & Vale University Health Board hospitals.
The Fund's aims are:
- To support the emotional health and well-being of ward patients within Cardiff & Vale University Health Board by providing funds to purchase goods and services, as deemed appropriate by clinical staff for ward patients, that will support the emotional health of individual patients and / or groups of patients
- To contribute to enhancing patient capacity for recovering from, adapting to or living with the impact of their serious or chronic health condition by providing ward-based goods and services that add value to all the medical expertise and care that they each receive whilst on a ward.
Please note that:
- Initially the Fund will focus on supporting ward patients within Cardiology but seeks to expand to other clinical areas for the purchase of all appropriate goods and services as the fund grows
- The selection of goods and services to support the emotional health of individual and / or groups of patients sits with the ward clinical team